Pre-Listing Inspection Grand Rapids
You may want to consider a Pre-Listing Inspection or Seller Home Inspection which can assist the sale process will go smoothly and quickly. A pre-listing inspection is the same as a residential home buyer’s inspection except the information is obtained for the seller. The seller can use this information to fix or repair any items prior to getting a ready, willing and able buyer because eventually, your buyers are going to conduct an inspection. You may as well know what they are going to find by getting there first. Schedule your Pre-Listing Inspection Grand Rapids Today! Having an inspection performed ahead of time helps in many other ways, such as:
- It allows you to see your home through the eyes of a critical and neutral third party.
- It alerts you to immediate safety issues before agents and visitors tour your home.
- It may alert you to items of immediate concerns.
- It permits you to make repairs ahead of time without being rushed and paying too much because of a time limit contingency.
- Defects won’t become negotiating stumbling blocks later.
- You have the time to make the repairs yourself if qualified.
- It helps you to price your home realistically.
- It may relieve prospects’ concerns and suspicions.
- It may encourage the buyer to waive their inspection contingency.
- It reduces your liability by adding professional supporting documentation to your disclosure statement.
Copies of the inspection report, along with receipts for any repairs, should be made available to potential buyers. Schedule your Pre-Listing Inspection Grand Rapids Today!
HUD/FHA Minimum Property Standards Inspections
HUD/FHA 203(k) Consulting (coming soon)
Home Project & Remodeling Services
Want to know what’s inspected during our inspection process? CLICK HERE
Veteran Inspections & Services | Let this experienced Grand Rapids Home Inspection company help keep you from buying The Money Pit. We’ll alert you to health or safety issues and maintenance needs of the home you’re looking to buy.
Veteran Inspections and Services will be your home buying or selling advocate! We are committed to providing you with outstanding service. We’re highly experienced and extremely thorough, yet have excellent communications skills to be able to put the entire house into perspective for you. If you’re looking to buy or sell in the Grand Rapids, MI area, we can help!
Owned and operated by Michael Moores, Veteran Inspections & Services takes pride in his commitment to following high standards and providing professional service to all of our customers.
Call (616) 379-9753 Today or Click To Schedule Online 24/7 Right From Our Website